Following delays due to extreme cold weather and snow, on Tuesday, Jan. 10, Madison St. Bridge will be reduced to 2 lanes for the duration of the rehabilitation project, scheduled to be completed in August 2017, weather permitting. Delays on Routes 1, 12, 4, and 5 are possible with the lane reduction, especially from 7 am-9:30 am and 4 pm-6 pm daily. We recommend that passengers on these routes plan for additional travel time, especially during the first week of the project, until traffic patterns adjust. Please call 406-721-3333 weekdays from 7 am-5 pm with any questions.
- Mountain Line Closed Mon., Jan. 15, Martin Luther King Jr. Day >
- Mountain Line Closed New Year’s Day, Monday Jan. 1 >
- Mountain Line Closed Monday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day >
- Mountain Line Closed Thanksgiving Day; Free Shuttle to Good Fellows Dinner 10am-2pm >
- Mountain Line Closed Veterans Day, Sat., Nov. 11 >
Get Service Advisories on our new Mobile Site >