Following delays due to extreme cold weather and snow, on Tuesday, Jan. 10, Madison St. Bridge will be reduced to 2 lanes for the duration of the rehabilitation project, scheduled to be completed in August 2017, weather permitting. Delays on Routes 1, 12, 4, and 5 are possible with the lane reduction, especially from 7 am-9:30 am and 4 pm-6 pm daily. We recommend that passengers on these routes plan for additional travel time, especially during the first week of the project, until traffic patterns adjust. Please call 406-721-3333 weekdays from 7 am-5 pm with any questions.
- UM Homecoming Parade Detours, Sat. 10/14 >
- Normal Weekday Schedule, Indigenous Peoples’ Day, Oct. 9 >
- Mountain Line Closed Labor Day, Monday, 9/4/17 >
- Russell St. Bridge Reopened; Route 2 On Normal Routing >
- Routes Detoured for River City Roots Fest Street Closure >
Get Service Advisories on our new Mobile Site >