Following delays due to extreme cold weather and snow, on Tuesday, Jan. 10, Madison St. Bridge will be reduced to 2 lanes for the duration of the rehabilitation project, scheduled to be completed in August 2017, weather permitting. Delays on Routes 1, 12, 4, and 5 are possible with the lane reduction, especially from 7 am-9:30 am and 4 pm-6 pm daily. We recommend that passengers on these routes plan for additional travel time, especially during the first week of the project, until traffic patterns adjust. Please call 406-721-3333 weekdays from 7 am-5 pm with any questions.
- Mountain Line Closed Presidents’ Day >
- Old Merc Bus Stop Closed During Construction >
- Mountain Line Closed Mon., 1/16/17, MLK Day >
- Route 12 Back to Normal Routing; Whitacker Open >
- Madison St. Bridge Construction Begins Today, 1/10; Delays Possible >
Get Service Advisories on our new Mobile Site >