Are you a UM student looking for part-time employment and a way to make a difference? Help improve transportation options and build a quality community in Missoula! Mountain Line is seeking 2 to 4 outgoing part-time Bus Ambassadors to help with the promotion and communication of our services in the community, with a focus on students and Missoula apartments within a five minute walk of our routes. Ambassadors will engage in one-on-one conversations with prospective riders through door-to-door canvassing, tabling and clip-boarding at neighborhood events and meetings, help conduct ridership surveys, and plan educational events. Students may elect to receive internship class credit in their area of study. This position has been accepted for students who qualify for Work Study. Position will be 5-15 hours per week with a flexible schedule. Compensation is $12/hr for a minimum of 50 hours of work. Enrolled students are encouraged to apply. Email a resume and application toHumanResources@mountainline.com to apply. Review begins August 22, 2016 but we will accept applications until the positions are filled.
- Mountain Line Closed Thanksgiving Day; Free Shuttle to Good Fellows Dinner 10am-2pm >
- Mountain Line Closed Veterans Day, Sat., Nov. 11 >
- UM Homecoming Parade Detours, Sat. 10/14 >
- Normal Weekday Schedule, Indigenous Peoples’ Day, Oct. 9 >
- Mountain Line Closed Labor Day, Monday, 9/4/17 >
Get Service Advisories on our new Mobile Site >