Mountain Line will be closed on Monday, January 2, 2017 in observance of the New Year’s Day holiday. All 12 fixed routes, Paratransit, Senior Van, and the customer service line will be closed for the day. Service will resume on a normal weekday schedule on Tuesday, January 3. All routes will operate on a normal Saturday schedule on New Year’s Eve, Saturday, Dec. 31. Happy New Year to everyone from Mountain Line.
- Route 8 Stop Closure, 6/7/17 >
- Mountain Line Closed Independence Day, July 4 >
- Mountain Line Closed Memorial Day, 5/29 >
- Route 4 is back to normal routing >
- Daylight Savings Time Begins 3/12/17 >
Get Service Advisories on our new Mobile Site >