Effective Wednesday, 8/17/16 until 10/31/16, due to construction at 1st & Hwy 200, Route 4 will only be serving the West Riverside Area on the OUTBOUND LEG ONLY. If you normally catch the inbound bus on 1st Street, Flagler, or Tremper, you will need to catch the bus on the outbound leg, or walk to the bus stop at 1st & Hwy. 200, or to the stop at Zaugg & Tremper. If you have any questions, ask your operator or call 721-3333.
- Route 4 is back to normal routing >
- Daylight Savings Time Begins 3/12/17 >
- Route 7 Bus Stops Moved >
- Mountain Line Closed Presidents’ Day >
- Old Merc Bus Stop Closed During Construction >
Get Service Advisories on our new Mobile Site >