Interested in a long-term career that drives you to success? Mountain Line has a place for you. We have immediate job openings for our entry-level report operator position, with opportunities to move into a full-time position as vacancies occur. We will provide Class B Commercial Driver’s License training to candidates eager to provide safe and courteous service.
- Proficiency in customer service
- At least 21 years old with a high school diploma or GED
- 36 months clean driving record
- 10 years without driver’s license revocation or suspension
- Pre-employment drug test, DOT physical, and background check
Mountain Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer with excellent wage and benefits programs. For a description of position benefits, click here. To apply, download and complete a standard Mountain Line application and return it to email@example.com.Download Application
How To Apply
For all positions, please follow these steps.
- Download the standard Mountain Line application file to your computer as a pdf;
- Fill out the the pdf fields with your information;
- Rename the file using your last name and save it to your computer;
- Attach the completed application with the other materials listed and email to HumanResources@mountainline.com.
Year Round Applications
Mountain Line applications are available for download in an editable PDF format here.
Operator, Service, and Diesel Mechanic applications are taken year round. To apply, follow the instruction above. For a full description of benefits of each position, follow the links below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Policy
Mountain Line is an equal employment opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce. Mountain Line will not discriminate in employment (or the provision of service) on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran status, or disability.
Upon request, Mountain Line will make reasonable accommodation to disabled persons in employment/service related matters.
For further information contact: Human Resources Department, Mountain Line, 1221 Shakespeare St, Missoula MT 59802, Telephone (406) 543-8386.